Information on Data Protection
1. Data relating to the Responsible
Company: MASSANES PLASTICS SL – B55035562
Address: C/ TARRAGONA 58 (POL. IND. CASA NOVA) – (17181) AIGUAVIVA
Contact: Email – 972394513
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at MASSANES PLASTICS SL we treat the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- File/history of workers and former workers of the company
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the entity
- Control and surveillance of access to places
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by post, email or other
Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and consideration for the work performed
- Provide them with a service
- Carry out a personnel selection process based on the skills, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the curriculum
- Security of the entity.
- Processing of registrations and cancellations due to common illness or work accident
- Use of data derived from the company’s activities
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the data controller
- Protect the vital interest of an affected party
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Justice administration
- Tax administration
- Security agency
- Banks and financial entities
- Law firm
- State security forces and bodies
- Management / Consulting
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MASSANES PLASTICS SL is processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. MASSANES PLASTICS SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can do so through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access, click here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Oblivion) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment, click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition, click here
- To exercise your Portability right, click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address: C/ TARRAGONA 58 (POL. IND. CASA NOVA) – (17181) AIGUAVIVA, attaching a photocopy of your DNI, to ensure your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surnames, email address used for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy
To know the cookies we use on our page, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link cookies policy.